Whether you are listing your home to sell or looking for your dream home, three things matter most - price, convenience, and time - and CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company is positioned to make every real estate transaction a great experience.
If you are a seller, you want to get the best price, you want a hassle-free transaction, and you want it to happen fast, right? If you are a buyer, you want to get the best value on a home, you want a hassle-free transaction too, AND you don’t want it to take forever! As I see it, in a market like we have here in Texas in 2010, you can accomplish all these things with KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, and the right TOOLS – here are my definitions as they relate to real estate:
KNOWLEDGE - acquainted with the real estate facts, truths, and/or principles, trained, studied, and investigated, general knowledge to help you along your real estate path, familiarity with the market, the industry, and the transactional process.
EXPERIENCE - a particular instance of personally encountering or undergoing the real estate process, the process or fact of personally observing, managing, encountering, or undergoing a real estate sale or listing (been there done that!) and the knowledge or practical wisdom gained from it.
TOOLS - anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose. In the case of CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, the tools used to give your listing the best possible exposure and bring you the best price, or to help you conveniently find your dream home, and bring it all to a successful close in the shortest amount of time!
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company has the knowledge, experience and the tools to give you the real estate results you are looking for. But that’s just THREE GREAT reasons, there’s more!
QUICK FACTS about CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company:
- Recipient of The Art Bartlett 2100 Cup Award, the most prestigious company award in the Century 21 system, presented annually to one company that demonstrates the highest level of leadership, customer service and professionalism.
o What that means to you: exemplary service and customer care when you choose to work with CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company
- Named one of the “Best Companies” to work for in the State of Texas by the Texas Association of Business, publishers of Texas Monthly magazine, and the Society for Human Resource Management. The awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in Texas, benefiting the state's economy, its workforce and businesses.
o What that means to you: The experience, technology and proven real estate services offered by our company are recognized by the leadership in our state and available to you when you choose CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company
- International brand recognition through the Century 21 system that covers the globe in over 60 countries and with over 120,000 real estate professionals.
o What that means to you: More exposure for your listings and access to properties worldwide - saving you time in your home search and when selling your home
- Professionally trained network of real estate professionals that cover the Dallas/Fort Worth and North Texas area.
o What that means to you: Convenience by access across the Metroplex to our system of offices, management personnel, and real estate professionals and better exposure for your listings and access to more buyers - Reducing the hassle!
- State-of-the-art Marketing and Technology with access to social media, YouTube, blogs and multiple websites to enhance your listings, and current tech-tools to help you find your dream home - even while you sleep.
o What that means to you: Exposure, exposure, exposure that fosters potential millions of views of your listings and gives access to more buyers/sellers
- Local Real Estate Experience Since 1937 The Judge Fite Company has been a leader in the DFW real estate landscape. All of our leaders from the Judge to his children – Jim and Jan – have held the esteemed title of “REALTOR of the Year” – leadership is a heritage at CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company.
o What that means to you: No one knows Dallas/Fort Worth real estate like CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company – better to lead you and assist you in making the BEST real estate decisions and give you the exemplary service you deserve!
Contact your CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Real Estate Associate today to get started on you next real estate transaction! Call 800-451-8055, or email email@example.com.