Wonder what all the fuss is about this strange little code? Here is a basic explanation of the QR Code and how to use it in your business.
Would you like information on how to have a prosperous career in real estate? Email your questions or to set up an interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 800-451-8055.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
The average tax refund has risen to almost $3,000 - what will you do with yours?
Join us in the discussion on Facebook!
The IRS reports that the average tax refund has risen to around $3000, pumping $328 Billion dollars into American pockets--that’s no small chunk of change. Not surprisingly, consumers are already planning how to spend that extra money!
Just for fun, we have come up with our top 10 list of ways to spend your tax refund - we believe these suggestions are financially responsible AND will put a little KICK back into your lives this year!
1. Use as a downpayment on a new home
2. Pay off your credit cards and restore your credit
3. Plan a Spring/Summer vacation
4. Open or boost a retirement savings account
5. Use the cash to start an emergency fund
6. Start a college savings plan for your kids
7. Improve your home's energy efficiency
8. Find a charity and give to others
9. Spruce up your outdoor living areas
10. Hardwire your living/media room
If you are expecting a sizable return this year, how do you plan to spend it? We would love to hear from you! Please join us in the discussion on Facebook.
Read the entire Real Estate 411 this month on TAXES!!! How to save money on your deductions and how to spend your refund! CLICK HERE