Going online for real estate information is a fun and new way to go house hunting and locate information about neighborhoods, school, parks, communities…and more! Just imagine putting that information into the palm of your hands via your BlackBerry, iPhone or other “smart” phone? It’s possible now with the new mobile technologies that are available in the real estate market.
The purpose of all these gadgets, when it comes to real estate, is to provide the customer with streamlined information so that you can make a more informed decision. It also enables your real estate agent to provide you with almost immediate service and answers to questions, before and throughout the transaction. Here are a few helpful hints to get you started using mobile technology.
- Buy the perfect phone – choose the phone that has all the options you want and more
- Get connected – make sure your mobile service has a broad network with GPS
- Learn to text – subscribe to a generous “texting” package with your mobile network provider
- Visit iTunes.com to browse, purchase and download real estate applications from the “Apps” store
- Set up accounts for your real estate apps so you can easily log in, browse homes, save them, and make notations
- Trulia’s iPhone app is a great real estate application where you will quickly learn how to “house hunt” using your iPhone
When you are ready to buy or sell your property, engage a mobile real estate agent who is connected through a lead router service and will be able to receive your online inquiries and emails instantly and respond with the answers you need!